Jessica Simpson Forum

Jessica-Simpson-Fan.net Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Jessica Simpson goes to Ruth Chris Steak House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sjankis630
JES

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Jessica Simpson goes to Ruth Chris Steak House   Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kleinheike
Jessica's biggest fan ever!!!

Female Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson goes to Ruth Chris Steak House   Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Jessica Simpson Looks Buff
Monday, September 3rd, 2007

Well you can’t make fat jokes about this girl for too long, or she will come back with a vengeance. Here is Jessica Simpson just this past Saturday leaving Ruth Chris’s Steakhouse in Chatsworth, California after having dinner with some friends. I have to ask, where did she PUT that meal? You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see she has been working it HARD and following a strict diet program. She is not just fit, but so toned and muscular I almost feel like she could snap ME in half. She sported a very simple white sheath dress for the evening, that flattered all that she needed flattering, while she let her bag be the main event. Seen here she is carrying the famous metallic Yves Saint Laurent Mombasa bag featuring an authentic deer horn handle.

http://www.bestcelebgossip.com/Claudiapics/jess-et02.jpg

Jessica Simpson News
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jessica Simpson goes to Ruth Chris Steak House
Page 1 of 1